Thursday, June 6, 2013

Confident Outfits

This is a kind of casual but it would look great if you could have it for Birthday Party, clubbing.
I love the color combination with the whole outfit. I can even feel confident if I have these on.
 


 I like something loose for the top, like blouse whether it is a shirt or crop top go well with short denim or skinny jeans. I love to have it with pump or ankle boot.


 These are really make me confident to have it on myself because it almost look so gentle with the design. It does look like you are happy free, relax and yeah so glamorous.


A yellow floral print make you look fresh and bright, just like a flower in the dawn morning.
It's a bit girly but cute with above the knee.


Black color represent strong, elegant, classic and also mysterious. Every girls always want it. 
I also love to dress up in black color. I love the design, it looks different. I can say, they are going to different parties.


This outfit make you look strong with the jacket on. It look mature to have a white shirt tuck in with the black skinny jean. Neon green bag look stand out.



I love how she dress with only one piece. She has a good contrast with her accessories in black color.



It is classic to dress yourself in black outfit. I love her peplum shirt in plain black color, and it"s great to have a kind of printed pattern for the skinny jean.


This outfit make me feel like there's no tomorrow because of the pink long chiffon skirt with pleats. I love a lot with the sleeveless denim top and she don't play a lot with accessory.


Seems like she's thinking or looking at something but she really looks confident with her outfit. The top and high heel match together with the color neon yellow, also her bag go well with her mini-skirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment