Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ideal Oufit

  1. On the airplane: Casual outfit will be OK for traveling by plane. Jeans or long pants would be the best because it is totally comfortable with any top and carry along with jacket or sweater.

      
  2. On the Ideal Vacation: I feel like more freestyle for my vacation, I want to have something that make me feel comfortable. One thing is that, I want myself a new look.

  3.  When I am home lounging around the house: Generally, people always want themselves to feel easy when they are at home. they would prefer the outfit which is very simple like sleeveless top with short pants...

  4. Go to my Favorite Restaurant: I want what I like and I love what I have, I love this black jumpsuit with a heart neck with a see through chiffon. Simple design but look elegant.
  5. Go for a date with Someone Special: To go on a date, I really want to surprise him with a bright color so that I would look attractive and stand out but now too sexy.


  6.  Go to Work: Office wear is depend on your work place. But for black color, I believe it always acceptable. You can pay with some accessories on.


  7. What is my Ideal Wedding Dress: A high-low dress is not a fashionable one but it's also popular for teenager. It is more trendy if we know how to play with the design and the used of fabric. I want my wedding dress to be the only one by my own creative design.
     
  8. Party or Event: This is really amazing, both the design and color. Everything is perfect, it looks so classy but gentle. I really love the pleats on aside and the used of fabric really match everything together.

  9. My exercise outfit: Everyone must want their work out outfit to be very comfortable for them. Maybe something like stretch or could be a loose one.

  10. To any occasion: Whether it is for a Wedding party, Birthday, Grand Opening or any other parties, I always want myself to feel comfortable and also look classy and stand out at the same time. I love blind color because I am young so I want to look bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment