Thursday, June 6, 2013

Just a Dream


I had my own dream.
I had my dream job.
As I am now taking Fashion Design Course,
I always wanted to be a Fashion Designer.
Besides, I also wanted to be a business woman and I am willing to try all the best to reach my goal.


I am dreaming and wanting to have my own store with all of my designs and label. I would love to design for teenager and only for woman. I want that store to be a big one that have fashion Boutique, Massage & Spa, Salon and Coffee & Bakery. And I want all of it look like one unique store in town.
I don't want to play much with the decoration but I guess, I want to play it cool with my interior design.

Please see all the pictures below which is everything about my store.


           
                   I want some kind of simple interior design but look attractive for teenagers.



    This is a kind of girly but I just want something that would go well together for my whole store.       


                                       This is for my Massage & Spa interior design.




                             This is absolutely what I want for my Coffee & Bakery Shop.








No comments:

Post a Comment